Nepalese workers can find great employment opportunities in the UAE. UAE-based companies are advertising vacancies for Nepalese nationals in both male and female roles. An open job position is for a cleaner and a lifeguard. Those interested in the available job positions must be both male and female in total 747. Many Nepalese workers are employed here & also workers from other countries work here as well.
As for the mentioned positions, the company provides a good salary. We build trust between employee and company, so workers can feel confident in our company. At this company, hard work was always rewarded. Applicants for this position can request overtime work that will be provided by the company management, as well as company rules. A single day of work is 8 hours long.
There are 6 days a week when we work. Company rules also provide for annual holidays. After 2 years, a job contract can be extended if the workers wish, but they could only apply for another 2 years after that. A company will provide their employees with a good place to eat and workers. There is no charge for that for the workers. A candidate with previous related working experience would be a great asset.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Anjalai Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Khidmah Sole Proprietorship LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]