Vacancies in three different companies are advertised with free visas & free flights in Qatar. Salaryman, Bike driver, Cashier, Salesman & Labourer are some of the job positions/vacancies currently available. Companies will pay their employees a good salary for the positions mentioned. Many Nepalese workers are employed by this reputable company for many years, as well as workers from other nations.
All of them are happy to work at this company since it is well-known for providing good facilities & guides to their employees. The company is always trying to solve problems and obstacles faced by its employees. In addition, they encourage and motivate their employees to work as a team. This job position offers overtime work facilities and it will be available according to company rules & policies.
There are 8 hours of work per day. There are six working days each week. The company will determine when and how the annual holidays are taken. The company will provide accommodation & meals, and the workers won’t have to pay for them. The contract period for these positions is only 2 years. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, professional, friendly, honest, and presentable.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Chandra Kamana Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||World Family Food Centre|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/31|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]