There are three different companies advertising job vacancies in Saudi Arabia. There are currently various available jobs, such as General laborers, truck drivers, drivers of all road mechanisms, general electricians, loading-unloading workers, packing workers, and truck drivers. Several people have expressed interest in working for this company because of its reputation for providing excellent working conditions and security.
This company is best or secure for female workers, which is why candidates should trust/believe this company. Whenever there are employee problems or obstacles, this company tries to solve them. Encourage them to work with full joy & as a team. We work six days a week for eight hours each day.
The company also offers overtime work for this position & will provide it in accordance with its rules & regulations. In accordance with company rules & regulations, the company takes an annual holiday. Food and housing facilities will be provided by the company and the workers need not pay anything for that. Contracts/agreements are limited to 2 years or the job is only for 2 years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Rays Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Mohammed Al Ojaimi Conrracting EST|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]