Three different company currently announcement vacancy in Saudi Arabia for Nepalese workers. A company name is (1) Ali Makiki Asiri Corporation For Wholesale & Retail Drade (2) Keffah Alsharq Contracting EST (3) Jotun Powder Coatings Saudi Arabia Co LTD. Position is Loading and Unloading labour, Worker, Supervisor, General welder.
It is known for its excellent work facilities & guides to all its employees/workers, which is why they are all happy to work here. There is always a constant attempt by the company to resolve employee problems & obstacles. As well as encouraging and motivating their employees to work together, they strive for unity. The overtime work facility is available for this available job position & it will be provided according to company policies & decisions.
The working hours are eight hours a day. There are six working days per week. Holidays will be provided according to company rules and regulations. Company will provide accommodation and food to eat & workers won’t have to pay for any expenses. These positions have a two-year contract limit.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Piramid International Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Keffah Alsharq Contracting EST|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]