In Qatar, Nepalese workers demand three different companies. Baker, Waiter, Salesman, Tailor, Labourer, Mason, Welder, Weld technician are available positions. This company needs 29 workers (people) at all times. Here at this security service, many Nepalese workers have been employed for many years. Employee problems and obstacles are always being addressed by this firm. Also, they promoted teamwork & encouraged employees.
As mentioned, the company will be paying good wages for the jobs mentioned. Overtime work is available and will be done in accordance with company policies and procedures. Traditionally, the working days are six days a week & each working day lasts eight hours. We provide accommodation, meals and food for our employees, so they don’t have to pay for them.
As per the company’s rules and authority, annual holidays are given. A maximum of 2 years is allowed for these positions. The experience in a specific sector will be considered desirable and advantageous. A positive attitude and a lot of energy are essentials for the position. Applicants must pay attention to all work details.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kantipur Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||North Gate|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/24|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]