Two reputable companies in the UAE seek male/female Nepalese workers with a free visa and free ticket. The company name is Accuro Specialist Support Services (LLC) & Grand Properties LLC. Employees are cleaners, messengers, servers, waitresses, cooks, and security guards. There is an urgent need for 79 male and female workers. The salary range is 29,133 to 62,150 rupees per month.
In addition to 8 hours of work a day and 6 days a week, the company also allows for overtime as per their rules. Food will be provided free of charge by all companies. Two years is the duration of the contract. In the country of departure, company insurance and medical expenses will be covered. In the country of application, applicants should be responsible for their own medical expenses.
The company provides free visas and air ticketing. The services offered do not have a fee associated with them. Contact information for how to apply can be found under how to apply. On the overseas employment department’s website, you can verify the LT Number. The following numbers and addresses are provided for Nepalese citizens who wish to go abroad for employment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Empower Human Resources Management Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Grand Properthies LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]