A job vacancy is advertised explicitly here at Cars Taxi LLC. Available positions include Taxi Driver. Company will provide competitive salaries for the positions mentioned. In this company, few Nepalese workers are working for a long time. They adhere to certain quality guidelines, so they attract many people. This company offers many opportunities to learn. Leadership provides respect and care for employees.
The company management removes obstacles from employee’s path, motivates them, and also incites them to work together as a team. There is the option of doing overtime, where it will be provided according to the company’s rules and regulations. Candidates will be required to work 8 hours a day. For the described position, there are six days per week.
Employees receive annual leave as determined by the employment organization. Our company will provide you with adequate accommodation & food. There will be a two-year contract. Candidates who have previous work experience in a particular area will have an advantage. The ideal candidate must be incredibly enthusiastic and energetic. The candidate must fully commit to their work.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mediterranean Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Cars Taxi LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]