The UAE is offering a foreign employment opportunity for Nepalese workers (Taxi Drivers). TAWASULT TRANSPORT LLC has an open position at its renowned company. The following is an officially sanctioned statement regarding the reachable job vacancy at Tawasul Transport LLC’s Private Department. There is currently an opening for the position of Taxi Driver at this company. The company needs 90 workers in total to fill the mentioned positions.
This company has employed workers from different nations for many years, and currently, many workers from Nepal are also employed here. Almost all of them are happy to work for this company since it is well-known for providing good benefits and guides to its employees. Employees are always helped/solved any issues they have. Their employees were also encouraged & motivated to work efficiently.
Overtime work is available to this position as per the company policies & procedures. There will be 8 hours of work per day for the candidates & 6 workdays a week for the positions mentioned. Company rules will govern the annual holiday. Arrangements for accommodations and meals will be made by the company. For this position, the contract period is 2 years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Namaste Nepal Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Tawasul Transport LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/27|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]