Employment Link Nepal Private Limited is currently advertising positions for Nepalese workers. We are looking for construction workers, masons, steel fixers, carpenters, scaffolders, electricians, painters, drivers and office administrators. You will be employed by Home & Garden Agriculture Contracting Company & Gulf Naseem General Trading & Contracting Company, which has Kuwaiti LT numbers 249743 & 249724.
In your position, there are 351 openings, and you can expect to earn up to 71,110. On average, you will work six days a week for eight hours. Your employment contract lasts two years. Several Nepalese workers have worked at this company for many years, and also workers from other countries work here. It is always this company’s goal to solve and move obstacles and problems for its employees.
Leaders of this company also motivate and encourage their workers. The company will provide a good salary for all the mentioned positions. Medical and insurance expenses will be covered by the company in the country of departure. Applicants are responsible for covering their own medical expenses in the country of application. The company provides free visas and plane tickets. There will be no service charge.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Employment Link Nepal Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Home & Garden Agriculture Contracting Co|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/17|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]