Attention Nepalese job seekers! A fantastic employment opportunity awaits you in Kuwait. Atyab Al-Bawadi Ready Made Meals Company is currently in need of 43 male and female staff members. The best part? They offer a free visa and free ticket for selected candidates.
If you’re ready to work hard, this could be your chance. The job requires you to dedicate 8-10 hours of your day, six days a week, for a period of two years. However, the company also provides the option for overtime work, according to their rules and regulations.
The available positions include sales for both male and female candidates, service providers, and labor staff. To be eligible for these roles, you should have a minimum of six months to one year of experience in a similar field.
Now, let’s talk about the compensation. The company offers a competitive salary ranging from Rs 42,781 to Rs 59,671, providing a decent income to support you during your employment. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enhance your skills, gain international experience, and secure a stable job, don’t miss this chance. Take the leap and explore the employment prospects at Atyab Al-Bawadi Ready Made Meals Company in Kuwait. Good luck!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Euro Asia H.R. Solutions Private Limited|
|Company Name||Atyab Al-Bawadi Ready Made Meals Company|
|Approval Date Information||2079/01/15|
Company Name: Atyab Al-Bawadi Ready Made Meals Company
Pre-Approval Date: 2079/01/15
Lot Number: 262253
Position: Sales women, Service provider, Sales man, Labor
Required Number: 42 both male and female
Salary: Rs 42,781 to Rs 59,671/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Euro Asia H.R. Solutions Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]