Al Rayah For Safety Items WLL, a Bahrain-based company, is offering free visas and free tickets for individuals interested in employment opportunities. The company is seeking Security supervisors, CCTV operators, Security guards, and Drivers. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to enhance their career and gain international work experience in the Middle East.
A security supervisor is responsible for overseeing the security team and ensuring that all security protocols are being followed. They often create security policies and procedures, train new security staff, and communicate with management about any security concerns.
A CCTV operator monitors and operates closed-circuit television systems to ensure the safety and security of a property. They observe the cameras for any suspicious activity and report any incidents to the security team. A security guard is responsible for patrolling a property and monitoring for any potential security threats. They may also be responsible for checking identification, monitoring access points, and responding to alarms or emergencies.
A driver staff member is responsible for transporting people or goods safely and securely. They must follow traffic laws and be aware of potential security risks on their route. In addition, they may need to communicate with security personnel at their destination and follow any security protocols in place.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sab International Human Resource Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Rayah For Safety Items WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2022-07-25|
Company Number: Al Rayah For Safety Items WLL
Pre-Approval Date: 2022-07-25
Lot Number: 267968
Position: Security supervisor, CCTV operator, Security guard and Driver
Required Number: 80 male and female
Salary: Rs 41,818 – 69,696
- Working hours per day: 8 hour
- Working day per week: 6 days
- Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
- Annual leave: As per the company rule
- Contract period: Two years
- Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
- Contact Office in Nepal: Sab International Human Resource Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]