Power Security Services, a renowned company in the UAE, has recently announced exciting employment opportunities for Nepali workers. The company has obtained official approval for these vacancies on September 27, 2021, with a lot number of 246963 and a demand number of 77. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The salary package offered by Power Security Services is highly competitive, ranging from NPR 42,744 to NPR 71,240. Employees will be expected to work for 8 hours per day, with a total of 6 shifts per week. The company provides food and accommodation facilities for all its employees.
The duration of the employment contract is two years, ensuring stability and long-term prospects for successful applicants. As security guards, the selected candidates will have responsibilities that include safeguarding and protecting various premises.
For further details and to apply for these vacancies, interested candidates can contact Gorkha Human Resources Solution Pvt. Ltd. The company is located in Pulchowk, Lalitpur, Nepal. They will be able to provide comprehensive information and assist applicants throughout the recruitment process. This opportunity provided by Power Security Services offers Nepali workers an excellent chance to work abroad, gain valuable experience, and secure a promising future.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gorkha Human Resources Solution Private Limited|
|Company Name||Power Security Services|
|Approval Date Information||2021/09/27|
Company Name: Power Security Services
Pre-Approval Date: 2021/09/27
Lot Number: 246963
Position: DPS and PSBD Security Guard
Required Number: 77 male and female
Salary: Rs 42,477 to Rs 71,240/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Gorkha Human Resources Solution Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]