Star Security Services LLC is a reputed security service provider located in the United Arab Emirates. They currently require 413 Nepalese security personnel, both male and female, to join their team. With a deep understanding of the local security environment, Star Security Services LLC offers more than just a safe environment; they provide an exceptional level of customer service and an unparalleled commitment to the well-being of their employees.
They have also implemented a comprehensive training program designed to meet the highest industry standards, ensuring that their staff have the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfil their duties. Security guard duties are wide-ranging and vary depending on the particular situation and employer. Typical duties include patrolling assigned areas, responding to alarms, checking the identification of visitors, verifying access credentials, and reporting suspicious activity.
Guards may also be required to conduct security checks of vehicles or property, enforce rules, provide escorts, and provide directions. In addition to these duties, guards are expected to maintain good relationships with the public, keep detailed records of their activities, and demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow in their profession. Working as a security guard with Services LLC offers an attractive package of salary and benefits.
The monthly salary ranges from 43,200 to 72,000 NPR depending on experience levels, and guards are expected to work 8 hours per day and 6 shifts per week. Overtime is also available for those looking for additional income. The duration of the job is two years, and employees can look forward to career advancement opportunities. Nepalese citizens who want to go for foreign employment should contact Manpower office in Kathmandu
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Staris HR Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Star Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]