An excellent foreign employment opportunity is available for Nepalese workers in the UAE. A vacancy has been announced by Global Security Services Group. At this time, security guard jobs are available. A total of 400 male workers is needed for all the positions. Employees from many countries work here, and personnel from Nepal have worked in this company for many years. This company has qualitative guidelines for employees and many individuals want to work for it. Learning more about various topics is possible at this company.
Employees at this company are respected by the leaders. The company always encourages its employees to work hard. There are 6 working days a week & 8 hours of work a day. As well as overtime work will be provided, the working hours and times will be stipulated by company rules and regulations. As well as annual holidays, the rules & regulations of the company will apply.
A two-year job is the maximum time limit. The company will provide the facility of lodging and food. That means the worker is not required to pay any amount of money. It would be very advantageous for the candidates if they had experience in a similar role/position. To be successful in their related work, candidates need to be enthusiastic, efficient, reliable & dependable. They must also be proficient in English.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||R.B Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Global Security Services Group|
|Approval Date Information||2076/08/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]