We are announcing a job opening at Orion Security Services LLC. There are currently two available job positions: Security Guard (BSBD) and Security Guard (SIRA). The company is looking for 140 workers to fill all the available positions. Nepalese workers have worked in this security service for many years and other nationalities are also employed here. A good salary is provided by this company for this position.
Employees can become confident in our company, and our company tries to make a relationship that is mutually beneficial to employees and the company. During a week, workers/employees work for 6 days a week, for a total of 8 hours. The company also provides overtime work and overtime hours are according to the company’s rules and regulations.
You will have access to proper food/meals & accommodations if you work for the company. There is no charge or expense for employees to cover that. The annual holiday is determined by management and the company’s rules. Typically, a labor contract lasts about two years, and after that, if workers want, they can extend it for another year.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Vrindit Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Orion Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]