Nepalese workers have many opportunities for foreign employment in Qatar/UAE. A general announcement about a job vacancy has been published by Eagle Eye Security Services LLC and Al Shamel Security Services. Job vacancies are currently available for Security Guards, both males, and females. About 30 employees are needed for these positions. Nepalese workers, as well as workers from other countries, have been working in this company for many years.
They all love working in this company because they always treat their employees as treasures & provide good guidance to their employees. The company will provide an excellent salary for each of the mentioned positions. There is the option of working overtime, however, the hours are provided according to company rules and regulations.
Work is expected to be done for eight hours a day for six days a week. As per company policy, the annual holiday will be granted on a regular basis. As part of the accommodation and food package, the company will provide meals. Amounts for accommodation and food are not incurred by the employee. If the employee wishes, he or she can extend the contract for an additional two years if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Binamai International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Shamel Security Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]