The UAE has employment opportunities for Nepalese security guards. Rapid Response Security Services announces a general job opening. An opening for a Security Guard is currently available. Workers from Nepal and other countries have been working in this security service for many years. This company is known for providing good facilities and guides to its employees, so they are happy to work for this company.
There is always a desire in this company to solve employee problems and obstacles. Also, motivate and encourage your workers/employees in a teamwork environment. Despite the company’s lack of experience, it will provide a good salary for the available position. The overtime work facility is provided in this job position and it will be provided according to company rules and decisions.
During the day, the candidates are expected to work 8 hours a day & the mentioned positions will work 6 days a week. A regular vacation will be given according to company policy. During the meeting, the company will provide the facility of lodging and food. During this time, 2 years will be in effect for the position.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Raj Group Of Company Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Rapid Response Security Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]