A Nepalese worker has an amazing international employment opportunity in Qatar. Vacancy for Nepalese security guard at Weqaya Security Services Group. A total of 10 workers are needed for all the open positions. This security service has many Nepalese workers who have worked here for many years, as well as workers from other countries. Employees in this position at this security service will receive a good salary.
It is a company that can be trusted with confidence by employees, and we make mutual efforts to make our employees and company understand each other. Each day, the employees must work for 8 hours, and they must work for 6 days a week. It is also possible to work overtime, and the additional hours will be paid in accordance with the company rules.
You will have access to proper facilities for food and accommodations for the workers with the company. This requires no charges/expenses from the workers. Each year, the company will give annual holidays according to its rules and management. A minimum work term of two years or a maximum of three years is given to workers who wish to extend their employment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Binamai International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Weqaya Security Services Group|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/18|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]