There are currently job openings at Dynamic Staffing Solution Nepal Private Limited for Nepalese workers. We encourage those who are interested to apply as soon as possible. A total of 110 men and women will be needed for the available job position. The company offers a good working environment and working conditions. They always provide proper guidance & treat their employees/workers with respect.
They always motivate employees to work hard & efficiently. This company will offer good wages/remuneration for these positions. Working overtime is allowed & it will be provided in accordance with company policies & regulations. The working week consists of six days and eight hours of work each day. A proper eating & sleeping area will be provided for their employees and workers. This doesn’t involve any fees on the part of the workers.
Vacations are given according to company rules. Only 2 years are allowed for this position. Candidates with work experience in particular sectors will be a great asset. It is essential that candidates have a positive attitude, be highly energetic, and be very efficient. Contact information can be found under the section on how to apply. Verify the LT Number by visiting the department of foreign employment’s official website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Dynamic Staffing Solution Nepal Private Limited|
|Company Name||Group Security System Certis Clsco International|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]