Al-Amana Security has a job vacancy that needs to be filled. A security guard is an available job position. The company is seeking 45 men for the job posting. Workers from Nepal & countries around the world are also employed here. They all feel that the working environment & conditions here are good. Workers/employees here are always given the correct guidance and are treated respectfully. It is always encouraged that their employees work hard and efficiently.
We will provide good wages/remuneration for the aforementioned job positions. Having the option of doing overtime work is an option, but it will be provided according to the rules and regulations established by the company. Working days are six days a week, and working hours are eight hours a day. Employees and workers will have a proper place to eat & stay while working for the company. Workers do not need to pay any money for that.
As per company regulations, employees are granted annual holidays. This position has a maximum duration of two years. An advantage/bonus will be provided to candidates who have experience in a particular sector. A positive attitude is essential, as is enthusiasm, energy, and efficiency. To contact a Nepalese citizen seeking employment in another country, call the number below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Euro Asia H.R. Solution Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al-Amana Security|
|Approval Date Information||2076/08/18|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]