Bahrain job opportunity with free visa and free tickets. Al Rayah For Safety Items WLL is the company name. The available position is only for female Security guards. All of the positions that have been mentioned will receive a high salary from the company. The company is looking for 20 workers. There are many Nepalese employees working for a long time in this company. Everyone enjoys working there.
The company has been renowned for providing its employees with the best security. Female candidates can trust this company. They also provide good guidance to their employees; the leaders of this restaurant treat their employees like treasures. Extra time is available as per company rules & regulations, and hours will be provided as needed.
The employee needs to be available 6 days a week and work 8 hours a day. Company holiday policies will apply. The company will provide accommodation and food. Accommodations and food are free of charge for the employee. The job will be for a period of two years. In the case of candidates with related work experience, that would be an added advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sky Of The World Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Rayah For Safety Items WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]