If you are looking for foreign employment this is your chance and if you are from Bahrain and looking for a work or employment opportunity, Hafeera Contracting Company has released its notification for work within Nepalese manpower recruitment agencies. Their approval date is 2078/08/19 and the LT number is 259677, so if you are from Nepal and looking for a foreign job then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Take advantage of this opportunity by applying for these vacancies. As a result of the above-mentioned job position, the company will offer a good salary. There are many workers employed by this company from Nepal as well as many workers from other countries. During the week there are six working days, and each day is eight hours long. There is also overtime available, but the hours will be defined within the company’s rules & regulations.
Workers will not need to pay for meals or accommodations because the company will provide them. The company will approve the annual holiday schedule. These positions are restricted to 2 years in duration. Afterward, if the candidate desires, they can apply for more years. Please contact manpower directly if you are interested.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Elite Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Hafeera Contracting Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]