Are you looking to embark on a promising career as a security guard in one of the most dynamic countries in the Gulf region? Qatar is calling your name! In 2023, there are exciting security guard vacancies available, offering a host of benefits and opportunities for those ready to take on the role.
Duties and Schedule: As a security guard in Qatar, you can expect to work 8 hours a day, with 6 shifts a week. Your duties will include ensuring the safety and security of the premises you are assigned to, as well as monitoring access and responding to any security threats.
Salary: The compensation for this role is highly competitive, with a monthly salary of 54,834 NPR. This not only allows you to support yourself but also offers the chance to save for your future.
Duration of Work: These positions offer a two-year contract, providing you with stability and the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the security industry. Perks: The company goes the extra mile by providing food and accommodations, making your transition to life in Qatar smooth and comfortable. Interview Date: Mark your calendar for September 27, 2023, which is your chance to secure your dream job in Qatar.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Diyalo International Employment Agency Nepal Limited|
|Company Name||Burgan Company For Well Drilling Trading & Maintenance K.S.C.|
|Approval Date Information||2023/09/19|
- Company Name: Burgan Company For Well Drilling Trading & Maintenance K.S.C.
- Pre-Approval Date: 2023/09/19
- Lot Number: 292690
- Country: Qatar
- Position: Guard
- Required Number: 30 male and female staff
- Salary: Rs 54,834/-
- Final Interview Date: 27th October 2023
- Working hours per day: 8 hour
- Working day per week: 6 days
- Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
- Annual leave: As per the company rule
- Contract period: Two years
- Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
- Contact Office in Nepal: Diyalo International Employment Agency Nepal Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]