The Professional Security, Qatar, Doha is currently looking for Nepalese workers to fill Security Guard positions. You will be working in QATAR. There was an approval date of 2077/11/16 for LT number 236307 for this vacancy. A professional security company is named Professional Security. 23 vacancies exist at the company. As a professional in your field, you can earn as much as Rs. 48,675.
A minimum of eight hours of work per day is required each day, six days a week. Your employment contract is for two years. Workers from other countries are working here as well. Many Nepalese have worked for this company for generations. Employers in the mentioned positions will provide an attractive salary. It is easy for workers to trust our firm, and our company strives to develop a mutual understanding between employees and the company.
The employees are always encouraged to work hard for the company. An applicant is responsible for all expenditures incurred in Nepal, such as medical costs and insurance premiums. An applicant will be reimbursed for expenses incurred abroad, including healthcare and insurance. The company will provide free travel passes and visas. They will not charge a fee.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Blue Bird Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Professional Security|
|Approval Date Information||2077/11/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]