Exciting Work Opportunity in UAE for Nepali Workers! Great news for Nepali workers seeking job opportunities abroad! Two esteemed companies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are offering free visas and tickets for employment. Barari Natural Resources company is in urgent need of 150 factory workers, while M.E.S. Security Services LLC requires 100 male and female security guards.
As a factory worker, your daily duties will involve an 8-10 hour shift, six days a week, with the option for overtime. Barari Natural Resources company offers free accommodation and meals, ensuring a comfortable stay in the UAE. The salary for this position goes up to NPR 71,340.
For those interested in becoming security guards, M.E.S. Security Services LLC provides an excellent opportunity. You will be responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment. This role also requires an 8-10 hour shift, six days a week, with the possibility of overtime. The company offers free food and accommodation to ensure your well-being. The salary for security guards also goes up to NPR 71,340.
To apply for these positions, attend the interview on 23 July 2023. The job approval date is 2023-07-13, and the lot number is 289202. For further information or inquiries, please contact Future Star Manpower Private Limited, located at Samakhushi, Townplanning, Kathmandu, Nepal. Seize this golden opportunity to work abroad and experience new horizons. Act fast and make your dreams come true!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Future Star Manpower Private Limited|
|Company Name||Barari Natural Resources|
|Approval Date Information||2023/07/13|
Company Name: Barari Natural Resources
Pre-Approval Date: 2023/07/13
Lot Number: 289202
Position: Factory Worker | Security Guard
Required Number: 250 male and female staff
Salary: Rs 28,536 to Rs 71,340/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Future Star Manpower Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]