Dubai offers employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. An established company has announced job openings. This is a public announcement of the job opening at Star Security Services LLC. The available positions are PSBD Security guard and DPS Security guard, both male and female. The company will pay a good salary for all the mentioned job positions. They are looking for 350 employees in total.
Several Nepalese workers work in this company for long periods of time. These workers are all satisfied with the workplace environment here. Women can trust this company because they are known for providing the best security for their employees. Employees of this company are treated as treasures by their leaders. They are also given good guidance by them.
Overtime is available & the hours will be defined according to the rules & regulations of the company. An employee must work eight hours a day for six days in a week. Holidays are determined by the company’s rules. A company will provide accommodation and meals. Accommodations and food are free of charge for the employee. There is a 2-year contract for the job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Staris HR Services Pvt . Ltd|
|Company Name||Star Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]