An excellent opportunity for foreign employment exists in Qatar for a Nepalese worker. An opening has been announced at Alqanas Almohtaref Security Services. There is currently an opening for the position of a Security guard. There are 10 open positions at the company, and all of these positions require employees. Many Nepalese workers work here in this security service for many years/times, as well as other country’s workers.
Those working in this position will be paid well by the company. We make mutual understanding between employees and the company so that workers feel comfortable trusting us. The working hours are 8 hours per day & the workers have to work for 6 days per week. There is also an overtime work facility that is available as long as it is within the company’s rules and regulations.
We will provide you with the proper dining facilities and accommodations for the workers. Workers need not pay any charges or expenses in order to receive this benefit. According to company rules and management, every employee will get one week of annual leave. A worker can apply for more years after 2 years if they choose to, and must be able to read, write, and comprehend simple English.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gurkha Human Resources Solution Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Alqanas Almohtaref Security Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]