Qatar offers foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese workers (Security Guards). There is a job vacancy at Professional Security Services Co, Doha, that has been explicitly sanctioned by the organization. The position for which a vacancy is currently available is a security guard. There have been many Nepalese workers working in this Security service for many years/time, as well as workers from other countries.
Those employed for this position will receive a good salary from the company. Those working for our company can rely on the company with confidence, and the company aims to develop a sense of mutual understanding with employees. The company is seeking 19 male workers for the mentioned positions. Each day worker/employee works for eight hours and in a week they work for six days.
There is an overtime work facility available as well, with the overtime hours/work provided as per company rules and regulations. We will provide you with the proper facilities for food/meals and accommodation for the workers. It is not necessary to charge or incur any expenses for that. Each employee will be given a holiday according to the company’s rules and management. There is about a two-year limit on job duration, and after that workers can extend their contracts if they want.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Continental Mercantile Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Professional Security Services Co|
|Approval Date Information||2021/04/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]