Risguard SDN BHD is a highly reputed security company in Malaysia that is currently in demand of Nepalese Security Guards. The company offers a good salary of NPR 44,670/- per month, allowing them to provide quality security services. With their strong reputation and commitment to excellence, they are an ideal choice for those looking for reliable security services. In addition, they offer extensive training programs to ensure that their security guards are well-prepared for the job.
The primary duties of a Nepalese security guard working for Risguard SDN BHD include providing surveillance of the premises and maintaining order. They are tasked with protecting people and property, responding to emergencies and preventing criminal activities. They must be vigilant and alert at all times, ensuring the safety of visitors and staff. Furthermore, they must be knowledgeable of security protocols and compliance regulations.
The working hours for Nepalese security guards at Risguard SDN BHD is typically 8-10 hours a day and six shifts per week. Overtime is available for the right individuals. The duration of the work is typically two years. During this time, they are expected to perform their duties in a professional and conscientious manner.
Nepali citizens who are interested in obtaining foreign employment should contact the relevant Manpower office today. By doing so, they can be informed of the current rules and regulations pertaining to their particular profession. Furthermore, they can gain access to resources that may help them with various aspects of their job search. It is important for Nepali citizens to be aware of the legal requirements in order to ensure that their processes are conducted in a safe and secure manner.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Skillzone Consultancy Nepal Private Limited|
|Company Name||Risguard SDN BHD|
|Approval Date Information||2079/07/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]