An employment opportunity for Nepalese workers in Kuwait has been announced recently by a Kuwait company through a Nepalese manpower recruitment company. The assessment date is 2022/02/01 and the lot number is 257334. If you are seeking foreign employment, this is a great chance for you. Be sure to apply for these positions and make the most of this chance. We urgently require 100 Security guard.
A salary of 50,115 will be paid each month. There will be 8-10 hours of work per day and six days weekly, In addition, employees are able to work overtime according to the company’s policies. Companies will provide food for employees free of charge. This partnership has a two year duration. As part of the application process, students must cover all costs associated with their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal.
Furthermore, all corporate expenses incurred in foreign countries, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. With our service, clients will receive a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. There will be a service fee of Rs. 10000.
You can access the lot number online at the foreign employment department’s website. Anyone who wishes to go abroad for employment should contact right away. For more information, please contact the Manpower Department directly. The telephone number and mailing address are listed below. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Swift Gurkha International Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al-Raed Security Co|
|Approval Date Information||2022/02/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]