The following is an official announcement of a job vacancy at Secure Me WLL in Bahrain. Currently, this company is seeking a male or female security guard for a job position. The company is recruiting 46 workers in total, including both males and females, for all the mentioned positions. Generally, the company will pay a good salary for all positions mentioned above.
In this company, many Nepalese workers have been working for many years, as well as workers from other countries. Its workers are well known for being provided with opportunities, facilities and quality guidelines by the company. This company cares about their employee/workers as wealth. The company always tries to motivate/encourage their workers/employee.
Overtime in the work is available & it will be granted according to the rules & regulations of the company. Candidates will work the same 8 hour shift every day for 6 consecutive days. Annual holidays are given based on company management decision or according to company rules and regulations. Workers may apply for an extension of time after the initial contract expires if they wish to work more than 2 years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||IMS Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Secure Me WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2020/01/27|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]