Nepali workers have career employment chance in Romania. A reputable organization, Royal Falcon Security LLC, is seeking a skilled and diligent Helper/Cleaner, Security guard (PSBD), and Security guard (SIRA). 8 to 10 hours of work per day, six shifts per week, with the option of overtime according to corporate policy All businesses will provide free food and lodging for the duration of the job, which is just for two years. Salary range: Rs 28,704 to Rs 71,760 per month.
Helper/Cleaner staff duties typically include keeping the premises clean, organized, and in good condition. They may perform tasks such as sweeping and mopping floors, dusting surfaces, emptying trash bins, cleaning restrooms, and replenishing supplies. They may also assist with setting up for events or meetings and may be responsible for handling light maintenance duties.
Security guard staff duties usually involve ensuring the safety and security of a premises or property. They may be responsible for monitoring surveillance cameras, conducting regular patrols, checking visitors’ identification, and responding to alarms or emergencies. They may also be required to prepare incident reports, maintain records of activity, and liaise with law enforcement as needed.
Both Helper/Cleaner and Security Guard staff play critical roles in ensuring that a premises is safe, clean, and well-maintained. Their responsibilities require them to be reliable, attentive to detail, and able to respond to unexpected situations with calmness and professionalism. How to apply: Are you interested this position, Please contact Us Fishtail Overseas Private Limited, Samakhusi:-29, Gangabu, Kathmandu, Nepal
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Fishtail Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Royal Falcon Services Security LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]