Elited Facility Management Company in Bahrain is currently announcing vacancies for Nepalese workers with good salaries. A security guard is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of a particular area or property. They monitor and patrol the area, checking for any suspicious or unauthorized activity. They also enforce security policies and procedures, such as checking the identification of visitors or employees and ensuring that no prohibited items are brought into the area. In case of an emergency, they are trained to respond appropriately and quickly, contacting emergency services if necessary.
A cleaner’s primary duty is to keep the assigned area clean and hygienic. They perform various cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning surfaces. They may also be responsible for restocking supplies such as toilet paper, soap, and paper towels. Cleaners must follow safety and hygiene protocols to ensure that the environment is safe and free of hazards.
A room attendant is responsible for ensuring that guest rooms are clean, tidy, and well-stocked with amenities. They change bed linens, replenish towels and toiletries, and perform general cleaning tasks such as vacuuming and dusting. Room attendants also inspect rooms for any damage or maintenance issues and report them to the appropriate department.
General workers perform a variety of tasks that may include manual labor, clerical duties, or customer service. They may assist with loading and unloading materials, operating machinery, or performing basic repairs. General workers may also answer phones, file paperwork, or assist customers with their needs. They must be able to adapt to different tasks and work in a team environment to ensure that the job is done efficiently and effectively.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||United International Management Private Limited|
|Company Name||Elite Facility Management Co|
|Approval Date Information||2021-12-31|
Company Number: Elite Facility Management Co
Pre-Approval Date: 2021-12-31
Lot Number: 255251
Required Number: 35 male and female staff
Salary: Rs 34,641 – Rs 51,962
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: United International Management Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]