Royal Falcon Security LLC, a well-respected and highly-regarded security company located in the United Arab Emirates, is urgently seeking experienced Cleaners and Security Guards to join their team. This position comes with both a free visa and free ticket to the United Arab Emirates. Royal Falcon Security LLC is looking for individuals who can take on the challenge of helping to keep their clients safe and secure. They are looking for those who have experience in the security field and are willing to take the initiative and be proactive in their role.
Security guards and cleaning staff have the responsibility of providing a safe and secure environment for clients. Security guards must patrol the premises and be alert to any potential threats. They must be knowledgeable of the security protocols in order to protect the people and property of their clients. Cleaning staff must maintain a clean and hygienic environment at all times.
A new opportunity is available with the demand of 400 men and women for a salary ranging from Rs 28,748 to Rs 71,960. The pre-interview process for this opportunity is currently being held at the Manpower office in Kathmandu. This is your chance to step into a new career path and make your dreams reality. With the proper skill set, dedication, and commitment, you can be successful in this new venture.
For Nepalese citizens who are looking for employment, it is important to contact the local Manpower office, which provides information about the cost and process of finding a job. This office will assist in filling out forms, conducting interviews and offering advice on the best way to find work. The Manpower office provides a wealth of resources for individuals who are seeking employment in Nepal and abroad. They offer counseling services and can provide guidance on the best way of getting a job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Fishtail Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Royal Falcon Security LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]