A prestigious company in the UAE is in urgent need of male and female workers. Located in Dubai, this company is called Imdaad LLC. Cleaner/Janitor, Cleaner/General Labor and Security Guard are positions available. A total of 220 workers are needed for the company’s positions. The security service has employed many Nepalese workers for many years, and it also employs workers from other countries. A company that strives to solve its employee’s problems/obstacles always tries to find solutions.
Additionally, they encouraged & motivated their workers to work together as a team. The company will provide a decent salary for the above-mentioned job positions. Overtime work is an option that is available for employees as long as it is in accordance with company rules and regulations. Each day consists of eight hours of work. There are six working days per week.
Moreover, the company will provide workers with accommodation and meals/food to eat, so they do not have to pay for them. The company will determine how many days of annual leave employees will receive. The positions are limited to 2 years in duration. Candidates with industry experience will be highly desirable/advantageous. It is very important that candidates are energetic, enthusiastic, and have a positive attitude. The candidate needs to pay attention to every detail of the job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Naukri Nepal Recruitment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||IMDAAD LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]