A good salary and employment opportunity in the UAE. There are male and female positions available at Saned Facility Management LLC. The company needs 300 workers to fill all the open positions. In this reputed company, Nepalese workers have worked here for many years & workers from other countries are employed here as well.
As a company, they are always looking for ways to motivate their workers/employees to work in a team or to work as a unit. Our employees/ workers can have confidence in our company because they care about them as much as their wealth or family. There are eight hours of work per day and six working days per week.
It is also possible to do overtime work if required by the company. Overtime work will be provided as per company guidelines. An annual holiday will be granted in accordance with company policy. You’ll receive the proper facilities for food & accommodation
(accommodation) as part of your employment with the company. Your employment with this company will last for two years. Once a candidate has applied for a year, they can then apply for more if they wish. The contact number and office address are provided below for Nepalese who wish to go for foreign employment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Future Star manpower Private Limited|
|Company Name||Saned Facility Management LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/11/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]