This announcement describes the available or announcing job positions at Al Rayah For Safety Items WLL. The available or announcing job positions are Security guard male, Security guard female, Cctv operator. All job positions will be rewarded with a satisfactory amount of wages provided by the Company. For the jobs mentioned, the company needs a total of 60 candidates (males and females). This company employs many Nepalese workers who have worked there for years.
Working in the company is a pleasant experience for all of them. The company’s employees are encouraged to work as a team and work together to solve problems/obstacles. The overtime facility is available and it will be provided in accordance with the company’s rules. A single day’s work is 8 hours long. The working week consists of six days. The company also grants annual vacations according to its rules and regulations. There is a contract limit of about two years, but if they wish they can extend the contract for an additional year.
There will be a nice meal & a nice stay provided by the company. Employees are not required to pay any expenses for that. Candidates must demonstrate enthusiasm, responsibility, dedication, good presentation, and honesty. Detail-oriented candidates should pay attention to every detail. While all the visa expenses & airline tickets expenses are free, the candidates need to pay for them if they decide not to go once their visa is approved.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sky Of The World manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Rayah For Safety Items WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]