Nepalese are offered employment opportunities. The best job opportunities in Saudi Arabia with no visa, no ticket, and no service fees. The company name is Saleh Fahad Al-Qahtani Trading & Contracting Company. All available job positions will be paid a competitive wage by the company. There are 11 people they want to hire. A large number of Nepalese workers are employed at this company for an extended period of time. The working environment at this company is good for them all.
It is well known in the industry that this company provides the best security & facilities for its employees. Teamwork is an integral part of the company’s culture. There is the option for overtime work; hours will be provided according to company rules and regulations. An employee has to work for 8 hours each day and be at work for 6 days a week.
The company will determine the rules regarding annual holidays. In addition to providing accommodation, the company will also provide meals and food to eat. There is no cost associated with accommodation and food for the employee. It will be a two-year contract with the employee having the option to extend it if they so desire. It would be an advantage if the candidate had experience in the related field.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aashin Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Saleh Fahad Al-Qahtani Trading & Contracting Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]