The following is a general job announcement regarding Romana Hypermarket. Salesman, Storekeeper, & Cashier are currently available positions. The company needs 10 workers to fill these positions. Nepalese workers, as well as workers from other countries, work in this Hypermarket. They are all happy to be working for this company because they treat their employees as treasures and provide them with good guidance.
The company offers a good salary for all of the mentioned positions. There is a facility for overtime work hours, however, the hours will be specified in accordance with company policies and regulations. An employee is required to work for eight hours per day for six days a week. Holidays are given according to the company’s policy.
Besides accommodation and food, the company will also provide transportation. There is no cost to the employee for accommodation and food. An employee’s contract will last for two years, and after that, he or she can apply for more years if he or she wishes. It would be advantageous for the candidates if they had experience in related fields.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Luna HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Romana Hypermarket|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]