Vacancy for Nepalese workers in UAE has been announced by Al Safeer Group Of Companies LLC. Sales are the position. There is a need for 110 male and female candidates. Several Nepalese and other workers have been working for this company for many years. Because of the company’s excellent work environment and expert guidance, all of them are happy to work here. The company provides a good salary for each position mentioned.
We offer overtime work hours; however, they will be assigned according to company policies & procedures. Employees must work eight hours per day for six days a week. All employees are entitled to an annual holiday, according to company policy. Accommodations & meals will be provided by the company. It does not cost more accommodation and eats.
A two-year contract will cover the first year, and after that, if the employee wishes, they can request more than two years. It would be great if candidates had experience in similar fields. Employees must be reliable, dedicated, professional, and honest. Details must be paid close attention to by workers. Fit, strong & healthy workers are essential. Work experience related to the field will be an advantage. Therefore, we pay Rs 38,316 monthly for this work.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Rotary Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Safeer Group Of Companies LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2076/08/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]