There is a vacancy for Sales and Shop/Store Workers at The Baby Shop (Br Of Landmark Retail Investment Co.L. They are looking for a total of 35 workers for this job position. This company provides good living & working conditions for its employees, which makes them happy to work here. Whenever possible, they try to resolve obstacles/problems in their employee paths, and they always encourage teamwork. We offer overtime work, but those hours are determined by the company’s rules and regulations.
An employee must be available for 6 days and work 8 hours a day each week. Holidays will be granted in accordance with company policy. A company will provide food and accommodation for the participants. There are no expenses for accommodation and food for the employee. The employee would be bound by a 2-year contract but if they wish, they could apply for another 2 years.
Those candidates with related experience will be highly respected. Dedicated workers should be passionate, reliable, reliable, responsible, focused & reliable in the work they do. It is expected that candidates can follow all instructions given to them. As this is a position that pays on a monthly basis, the selected candidates will receive 1440 AED each month, which is equivalent to Rs 44,940 in Nepal.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Lions International Nepal Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||The Baby Shop (Br Of Landmark Retail Investment Co. L|
|Approval Date Information||2076/10/09|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]