Jumera Facilities Management Services Company in Qatar is pleased to announce new employment opportunities for Nepalese staff. The company is currently seeking 15 male and female workers to join their team, and they are offering free visas and free tickets for successful candidates.
The available positions include Sales Manager, Housekeeping Supervisor, and Sales and Marketing Staff. As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will involve overseeing the sales team, developing sales strategies, and achieving sales targets. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be in charge of managing the housekeeping staff, ensuring cleanliness and hygiene standards are met, and coordinating with other departments to meet customer expectations. Your role will also involve training and motivating the team, conducting performance evaluations, and implementing effective housekeeping procedures.
For the Sales and Marketing Staff, the duties will include promoting company products and services, identifying potential customers, conducting market research, and developing marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for maintaining client relationships, negotiating contracts, and achieving sales targets. Successful candidates can expect a competitive salary ranging from Rs 54,015 to Rs 90,025. This is an excellent opportunity for Nepalese individuals looking for employment in Qatar. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to secure a position with Jumera Facilities Management Services Company.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Maa Padma Placement Private Limited|
|Company Name||Jumera Facilities Management Services Co|
|Approval Date Information||2080-02-08|
Company Number: Jumera Facilities Management Services Co
Pre-Approval Date: 2080-02-08
Lot Number: 272459
Position: Sales manager, Housekeeping Supervisor, Sales and marketing
Required Number: 15 male & female
Salary: Rs 54,015 – Rs 90,025/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Maa Padma Placement Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]