Exciting job opportunity in Cyprus for Nepalese individuals! Costas Theodorou company is currently seeking 20 female Sales Girls to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. With an excellent salary package on offer, this position presents a promising career prospect. The selected candidates will be required to work six shifts a week, with each shift running for eight hours. Overtime opportunities are also available as per the company’s regulations.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must have completed their 10+2 education and possess fluent spoken English skills. Additionally, applicants should be between 20 and 30 years old and have a height of 5 feet 2 inches.
As Sales Girls, the chosen candidates will be responsible for various sales-related duties. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a stable and rewarding career in the sales industry.
The interview date for this vacancy is set for July 2nd, 2023. Interested candidates are encouraged to prepare themselves for the interview process accordingly. Don’t miss out on this chance to work in Cyprus and seize an excellent career opportunity with a reputable company.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Rotary Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Costas Theodorou|
|Approval Date Information||2080/03/08|
Company Name: Costas Theodorou
Pre-Approval Date: 2080/03/08
Lot Number: 288179
Position: Sales Girls
Required Number: 20 Females only
Salary: Rs 1,38,268/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Rotary Overseas Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]