Al Arab Center LLC is a popular shopping destination located in the UAE. The shopping center is currently seeking to fill the position of a friendly Nepalese sales boy and sales girl staff who will contribute to the growth of the center. The management is looking for an individual who is passionate about customer service, and who is fluent in both English and Nepalese. As advertised, the job comes with a competitive salary of 53,550 NPR.
Sales boy and sales girl staff are responsible for serving and assisting customers in a timely and professional manner, maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the store, and accurately handling cash transactions. They should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers from different backgrounds and ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, they should be knowledgeable about the products and services offered in the shopping center and be able to provide customers with accurate and helpful information.
At Al Arab Center LLC, the sales boy and sales girl staff roles are crucial to the success of the center as they directly impact the overall shopping experience of customers. If you’re looking for a job that offers stability and consistent hours, then look no further than this opportunity. Our company is looking for dependable individuals willing to work 8-10 hour shifts, six days a week. For those who want more hours, overtime is also available. We pride ourselves on providing a fair and supportive work environment, and we believe in compensating our employees for their hard work and dedication.
Looking for employment opportunities in the United Arab Emirates? Look no further than Green Star Overseas Private Limited in Kathmandu. Our team of experienced professionals specializes in helping members of the Nepali workforce find lucrative careers with attractive salary packages in the UAE. We provide comprehensive information about work opportunities, cost charges, and any other relevant details that will help you make informed decisions about your future.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Green Star Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Arab Center LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]