Gulf Link Overseas Private Limited is seeking applicants for the position of Sales Assistant. You will be working in the United Arab Emirates. The approval date for this vacancy is 2078/08/03, and the job number is 251306. Those are the words in full that describe the company. There are 130 employees, both male and female. A position like yours allows you to earn about Rs. 58,068 per month. The minimum amount of time you must work every day is eight hours.
Your employment contract lasts for two years. Workers are only allowed to sign a contract for 2 years, but they can extend it if they wish. The employment agency determines the length of the annual holiday. A proper place to eat and stay will be provided by the company for its employees. The workers are not required to pay anything to do that. Applicants are responsible for paying all expenses incurred in Nepal, including medical costs and insurance premiums.
All insurance and healthcare expenses incurred abroad will be covered by the company. Tickets and visas will also be covered by the company. There will be a charge of Rs. 10,000. Under the section on how to apply, they can directly contact the manpower department. On the official website of the Foreign Employment Department, please verify your LT number.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gulf Link Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Sun & Sand Sports LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]