Albatel Brothers Company For Gifts is looking for reliable Retail Sales Associates to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work in Kuwait and earn a good salary of 60,365/- NPR. The company offers a free visa and free ticket for all successful applicants which makes this an attractive work opportunity. This is an excellent chance to gain professional and international experience while making money at the same time.
Retail sales associate staff duties include helping customers, stocking shelves, and operating cash registers. They must also assist customers in selecting items and provide them with information about product features, prices, and availability. In addition, they may need to help customers with return or exchange policies. Sales associates may also be required to keep the store clean and organized.
The applicant must be between the ages of 22 and 35 and attend the interview with a formal university form. The minimum educational requirement is a SEE pass. At least one year of experience in a related field is required. A pre-interview is conducted every day and a final interview will be conducted on March, 02, 2023. The following benefits are offered free of charge: lodging, medical insurance, one air ticket every year, 33 days of paid vacation, and a bonus every year
The applicants will be responsible for their medical treatment and insurance costs in Nepal, as well as any company expenses that may be incurred during their stay, including medical and insurance coverage. Company will provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a ticket. The service charge for foreign employment will be Rs. 10000. You can verify the LT number from the official website of the department of foreign employment. If you’re interested in going for foreign employment, please contact the manpower office immediately. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Ajambari Overseas Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Albatel Brothers Company For Gifts|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]