With the rising economy of the Gulf countries, there has been a surge in the demand for labor in various sectors. One of the popular industries that have emerged with lucrative job opportunities is the food industry. Nepal has been a significant supplier of manpower to countries like Kuwait, where the food industry is booming. Nepali workers have been known for their dedication and hard-working nature and have been employed in various roles.
The smooth operation of any restaurant or culinary establishment requires the efficient coordination of various roles, from the waiter/waitress taking orders from the customers, to the chef de partie leading their team on the hot line, to the commi and demi chefs executing the dishes to perfection, to the assistant store keeper ensuring inventory is well-stocked, to the baker and butcher providing fresh baked goods and meats, to the kitchen helper aiding with prep work, and to the steward staff maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and dining area.
Each of these roles is crucial to delivering a seamless and top-notch culinary experience to diners. While the duties of each role may differ, they all ultimately serve the same goal of meeting and exceeding customer expectations through innovative and well-executed cuisine. Restaurant staff play a significant role in the customer’s overall experience. They not only serve food, but also provide a welcoming atmosphere that can make or break a dining experience. This is why it is essential for restaurant staff to have friendly and excellent communication skills. They should be able to interact with different types of customers, from those who are indecisive about what to order to those with food allergies that require a customized menu.
If you’re a Nepali worker interested in this opportunity, don’t hesitate to contact the relevant Manpower office today. They can provide you with information on how to apply and help you through the process. With the chance to gain invaluable experience and build a new life in Kuwait, this opportunity is one not to be missed. Take the first step towards your future today and begin your journey towards success.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sky Way Management Private Limited|
|Company Name||TLB Foodstuff General Trading Co|
|Approval Date Information||2079/10/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]