Malaysia offers foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. Two different company is currently announcement vacancy with a excellent salary of 43,800 Nepalese currency. Here, many Nepalese workers have worked for years, as well as workers from other countries. Nepalese workers are known for their hard work and dedication. They are required to work hard in order to meet the demands of their employers. In addition, they are also required to be honest and reliable.
The restaurant industry and production facilities rely heavily on the work of their employees to meet the needs of customers and maintain productivity. Restaurant workers are responsible for a variety of tasks including food preparation, serving customers, and cleaning up. Production workers must often work in fast-paced environments and are responsible for keeping machinery and equipment running smoothly. Both types of workers play crucial roles in their respective industries and must work diligently to ensure customer satisfaction and company success.
Company are urgently seeking 70 male and female workers to fill a high demand. The work will be 8-10 hours per day, 6 days per week. There is also the potential for overtime, as per the rules of the company. All food will be provided free of charge. The contract period for this position is for 2 years. The last date for the walk-in interview for this vacancy is 15th March 2023.
The applicants will be responsible for covering all the costs related to their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. However, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. We will also provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. If you’re interested in working abroad, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Fair Connect Resource Private Limited|
|Company Name||Mitasu Japanese Restaurant SDN BHD|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]