Are you a Nepalese restaurant crew staff looking for a new and exciting work opportunity abroad? Look no further than Mybala SDN BHD, a reputable company based in Malaysia that is urgently seeking staff like you to join their team. Not only will you receive a competitive salary of NPR 43,845, but you’ll also receive free visa assistance and a free ticket to make the journey. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you won’t want to miss.
As a Nepalese restaurant crew staff, you may be wondering what kind of duties you’ll have in a foreign country. At Mybala SDN BHD in Malaysia, you’ll be responsible for upholding high levels of customer service and food quality. You’ll also assist with restaurant maintenance tasks such as cleaning and organizing. Additionally, you may have the opportunity to contribute your expertise to menu planning and food preparation.
At Mybala SDN BHD, your work day as a Nepalese restaurant crew staff will consist of 8-10 hour shifts with 6 shifts per week. Overtime is also available per company rules. This contract lasts for a duration of 2 years, giving you the opportunity to gain valuable experience abroad while providing excellent service to customers. Rest assured that you’ll have continuous support and guidance throughout your time at Mybala SDN BHD, ensuring a smooth transition and positive work experience.
If you’re considering working overseas, it may be helpful to reach out to a Manpower office for assistance. These offices specialize in helping individuals find employment opportunities in different countries, providing support with everything from visa applications to relocation assistance. Working abroad can be a rewarding experience, offering new cultural perspectives and professional opportunities. With the help of a Manpower office, you can take the first step towards embarking on this exciting adventure.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Global Dynamic Manpower Solution Private Limited|
|Company Name||Mybala SDN BHD|
|Approval Date Information||2023-03-03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]