Are you looking for an employment opportunity in Malaysia? Do you want to work in one of the three companies offering free visa and air ticket? Then this is your chance! At the moment, there are multiple job openings in Malaysia for Nepalese workers. These companies are offering a great opportunity to gain international experience, earn a good salary and explore a new country. Plus, they also provide free visa and air ticket for those who apply. This makes it an attractive prospect for those looking for better job opportunities abroad.
Working in either a restaurant or in a manufacturing setting comes with its own set of duties and responsibilities. Restaurant crew must ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience, while manufacturing workers must ensure that the production process is efficient and safe. Both roles require attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and the capacity to work together with a team. In this article we will discuss the duties of both restaurant crew members and manufacturing workers in order to provide context for their day-to-day responsibilities.
When it comes to hiring restaurant crew and manufacturing workers, it is essential to have employees who are both hardworking and friendly. This is because they need to be able to work together as a team while dealing with customers in a professional and courteous manner. For this reason, it is important that the company require applicants for these positions to have both qualities in order to be successful in their role. The company needs employees who can show initiative and take responsibility for their actions. They should also possess a friendly attitude that makes customers feel welcome and appreciated.
The successful applicant will be highly organized and capable of managing their own workload, as well as working collaboratively with colleagues. In addition, they must be comfortable with change, able to think on their feet, and have excellent communication skills. If you feel that you possess these qualities and are ready to start immediately – then this could be the job for you! So don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply now if you are looking for a job in the Malaysia!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kabeli Human Resources Private Limited|
|Company Name||Xin Ho Ho Hotpot Restaurant|
|Approval Date Information||2079/07/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]